Smart phones have made the world a small place for all of us. It is an inseparable part of every one’s life in today’s time and no one can imagine a day without it as each day is too dependent on it right from alarm, reminders, keeping up with the world via news, digital payments, online shopping for basic necessities to big things. Mobile apps have brought a major revolution in the world of internet and the fact remains that usage of mobile phones and apps are going to be increased in the coming years.
Let us look at the few top technologies that are used to develop mobile applications:-
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Google started AMP project a year back and is a promising stepping stone for mobile app development.
- Google AMP will support mobile apps with to load quicker on mobiles. It is an advantage for publishers as it helps in increased ad visibility and more visitors.
2. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- AR and VR have gained popularity in 2017 in the gaming world.
- Especially AR is expected to boom in the coming years.
3. Artificial Intelligence(AI)
- Research has found that use of AI will increase by 300% in the coming years and becomes a promising investment.
- Big companies prefer startups which prefer and use AI.
4. Cloud Driven Mobile Apps
- Makes the app more powerful by providing a backup and saves a lot of internal memory of the smartphone.
5. Enterprise App and Micro Apps
- Enterprise apps aim at reconstructing, streamlining and managing important business progressions at the go.
- Micro app on the other hand targets at particular operations and work sufficiently.