Angular JS is one of the most favorite frameworks for web developers who aspire to design a web app in a dynamic manner. If you are a developer hoping to start a project on AngularJS, you may need help sifting through the numerous tools out there.
Now let’s discuss first the top 3 Angular JS tools as per their usefulness:-
- Karma– It provides the perfect testing environment, allowing you to test the app on real browsers and real devices such as phones and tablets.
- Protractor – Protractor tool end-to-end test framework. It runs tests in a real browser, interacting with the app as any normal user would. its Node.js program built on top of WebDriverJS.
Aside from the best three AngularJS tools, there are others as well, such as-
- Djangular – This is a tool reusable app providing better app integration with AngularJS. And with the help of this tool, you can create AngularJS content per app.
- Ment.io –With this you can apply the ment.io directive directly to any element and it accepts selectable text inputs.
- Angular Kickstart – Angular Kickstart help to speed up your AngularJS development and come with a scalable develop framework that makes the development process a cakewalk.
- AngularFire – Its flexible API, 3-way data binding, and rapid development capabilities ease development. And with this tool, you can easily create a backend for your Angular app.
- SublimeText – Many developers prefer to use this more than other text editors. And this is the best text code editor for developers and makes coding easier than ever.
- Restangular– It is ideal for any WebApp consuming data from a Restful API. This tool simplifies common GET, POST, DELETE, and UPDATES requests and requires minimum client code.
- Generator Angular – It generates all the boilerplate that you need to get started with your app project. And with the help of this tool, you would be able to quickly set up a project with sensible defaults.
- NG-Inspector – It easily identifies and displays each scope using Controllers and Directives. This browser extension for Chrome and Safari will add an inspector pane which helps you in developing, debugging and understanding your AngularJS applications.
- Angular Seed – This is an application skeleton for your typical AngularJS web app and is you can apply to quickly bootstrap the angular app projects along with the dev environment for these projects.
- Code Orchestra –Code Orchestra help to you modify the code and save it, they are automatically implemented in the working application using a special protocol. This front-end development tool allows you to write code live-style.
- Videogular – It allows you to include videos and other multimedia elements in your app with ease. And it’s an HTML5-based video player for AngularJS
- Angular GetText – You can simply type the text in English, mark it for translation, and the tool executes the rest. Developers term this as the super simple translation support tool for AngularJS.
- Angular Deckgrid – It uses a CSS file for all the visual representation. And this is a lightweight grid for AngularJS where your directive doesn’t depend on the visual representation.
- Angularjs UI – It uses raw directives such as UI-router, ui-map, and UI-calendar instead of widgets. This tool is a collection of UI components and comes with utility directives that help you build Angular applications faster.
- Mean – It comes with pre-bundled and configured modules such as Mongoose and Passport. It is a simple and perfect boilerplate that AngularJS developers use to create MongoDB, Node.js, Express, and AngularJS apps.
About : Binary Informatics is a Software Development Company based in Noida, India with development offices in Bay Area US as well. We are a team of 60 and we always strive to offer a high-quality work to our Clients. We provide solutions in Website Development, Web Application Development, Product Development, Mobile apps, Product Engineering, Enterprise Application, Big Data & BI solutions, Business Digitisation & Automation, Portals, eLearning, eCommerce, Social Networking, CRM, CMS, UI/UX etc